Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Design, Best Design for techment yet!
Hi, i have spent most of my pancake day not tossing pancakes but making the new design for techment, and it started off looking like another boring white background, basic site, but then i got a bit creative by creating a button in photoshop, i passed on to lucus then he said he liked the button and felt like the site needed a make over, so i created the buttons and the curved edges at the end of the navagation bar, so i was on to creating the design for techment, i decided to try some other light colors for it white or yellow didnt look good, so i decided to have a cool blue and white gradient so i tried it with my thoughts of it looking ugly but it sort of strangely suited the buttons =p
Then i created the other pages etc. This was going to be ready to release at8:00 gmt time but we faced a number of set backs, one being the buttons had blue frame round it and the other being gradient wouldnt show up in Firefox, so i checked around then i found out that Microsoft wouldnt let mozilla use the code for firefox, so we thought, k, what if we just have a solid altogether but it didnt look so good, one of my friends came up with a bit of code which would allow you to have a gradient in Internet explorer and a solid in firefox and it worked well, so a big improvement on the old designTongue

Please Post your bugs,comments and suggestions here!
Have fun!